0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A firewall is software only.
2. A hardware firewall is a physical device that attaches between a computer network and a gateway.
3. Firewalls are primarily used to prevent malware and network-based attacks.
4. Data decryption is a method of preserving data confidentiality by transforming it into ciphertext.
5. The recognition of signature, keystroke, and voice pattern recognition belongs to physiological biometrics.
6. The recognition of hand geometry, DNA, fingerprints, and face recognition belong to behavioural biometrics.
7. Other harmful software such as worms, adware, and other threats can also be detected and removed via antivirus.
8. The speed of computers becomes slow when we use antivirus software.
9. A shoulder surfing attack is stealing passwords when someone types them, at times using a micro-camera and gaining access to user data.
10. The data breach is stealing login credentials and other confidential data directly from the website database.
11. In a sniffing attack, passwords are illegally collected through a fake login page by cybercriminals.
12. A password manager can identify the right URL for a particular login ID and password pair automatically.
13. For better security, we should not update the router firewall.
14. A DMZ, in computing, is a subnetwork between a local network and external networks like the internet to protect internal users.
15. Knowledge, possession, and inherence belong to two-factor authentication.