0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Google safe browsing is a service that allows developers and browsers to check if a URL contains malware or ___________ content.
2. For safe online shopping, we should use ___________ websites.
3. For safe online shopping, you should use __________ online store.
4. For safe online shopping, we should use ___________ passwords for each website.
5. Wireless computer networks that use high-frequency ____________ waves instead of cables for connecting the devices.
6. A home or office Wi-Fi network is an example of a WLAN set up in ____________ mode.
7. An ___________ WLAN is easy to set up and can provide basic peer-to-peer (P2P) communication.
8. If a bad actor can successfully connect to the corporate WLAN, tools can be used to impersonate, it is known as ___________ spoofing.
9. This __________ spoofing is the act of placing an unauthorized device on the WLAN to spoof the DNS server that other connected clients use.
10. To secure your home Wi-Fi network is to change the _________ username and password to something more secure.
11. The __________ is a part of the internet that isn’t indexed by search engines.
12. The quickest way to access the dark web is to download and install ______ Browser.
13. ______________ is a popular privacy-focused search engine that doesn’t track you across the web when you use it.
14. If you are having a problem to manage your passwords, you can use password _____________.
15. A ____________ is a network that allows you to communicate over an unsecured, unencrypted network in a private way.