0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The way the organization attempts to manage the consequences of the attack or breach is known as Incident response.
2. The incident response activities are conducted by CSIRT.
3. The incident response team follows its own response plan.
4. The most important phase is phase 1 which is known as identification.
5. The company needs to prepare a proper policy that consists of a written set of principles or rules. It belongs to the preparation phase of IRP.
6. All employees have a certain degree of awareness about cybersecurity and a basic level of incident response training in dealing with a cyber crisis. . It belongs to the containment phase of IRP.
7. As soon as the organization discovers the breach. Immediate action should be performed to contact the CSIRT team. It belongs to identification phase.
8. The third phase is to contain which means to stop the damage to become more destructive.
9. This eradication phase involves everything you can do to mitigate damage once you’re already under a cyber-attack.
10. The company must ensure that all the systems are free from further reinfection. It belongs to the eradication phase. of IRP.
11. The fifth step is to recover all the damaged work as well as to clean all the affected systems to ensure that the next incident doesn’t occur.
12. In the lessons learned phase, you will analyze and document everything about the breach.
13. In email attacks, the hacker uses websites or applications to attack.
14. When malicious software is infecting the system, the system will show signs of irregular behavior. It is an external device attack.
15. Incident response plan has seven phases.