0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. An ________________ is a term used to describe the process by which an organization handles a data breach or cyberattack.
2. Incident response activities are conducted by an organization’s computer security incident response team, also known as _________.
3. The incident response team follows the organization’s incident response ___________.
4. The company needs to prepare a proper policy that consists of a written set of principles or rules. It belongs to the ____________ phase of IRP.
5. This ___________ phase involves everything you can do to mitigate damage once you’re already under a cyber-attack.
6. The team must ensure that all the affected systems are completely removed to avoid further damage caused by the cyber attack. It belongs to the __________ phase of IRP.
7. In the _________ phase, the systems and tools should be tested, verified, and monitored to become fully functional.
8. In the _____________ phase, you will analyze and document everything about the breach.
9. The attacker sends an email to victims with malicious links or files attached to them in an _________ attack.
10. In the ___________ attacks, the hacker uses websites or applications to attack.
11. The attacker executes the attack using a removable device such as a pen drive. It is known as an ___________ device attack.
12. In an unauthorized access attack, hackers will try to __________ your system using a stolen identity.
13. It can deny access to admin even with the correct id and password. It belongs to a denial of _________ attack.
14. Even small cybersecurity incidents, like ________infection, can snowball into bigger problems that ultimately lead to data breaches, data loss, and interrupting business operations.
15. Detecting and taking ______________ action upon incidents is a responsibility of CSIRT.