0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Computer hacking is the procedure of recovering secret passwords from information that has been already saved in the computer system.
2. Ethical Hacking is an authorized practice of bypassing system security to identify potential data breaches and threats in a network.
3. Computer hacking defines unauthorized access on an Email account and using it without the owner’s permission.
4. Gray hat Hackers are a hybrid between red hat Hackers and green hat hackers.
5. Black-hat hackers are also known as Unethical hackers.
6. White hat Hackers are also known as Ethical Hackers.
7. Script kiddies are advanced hackers.
8. Green hat hackers are hired by organizations to bug-test a new software or system network before it’s released.
9. Red hat hackers are hired by government agencies to spot vulnerabilities in security systems.
10. Virus and other Trojans keep sending data to the hacker regularly.
11. Websites that begin with HTTP:// are secure, whereas sites that start with HTTPS:// do not have SSL and are not considered secure.
12. In DoS/DDoS attacks, the hacker creates a fake WiFi access point such that it redirects the victim to the hacker’s page in order to steal their personal information.
13. In social engineering, the top malicious email attachment types are .doc and .dot.
14. ClickJacking attacks occur while in-app download, movie streaming, and torrent websites.
15. In phishing, an attacker chooses specific individuals or enterprises.