0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. ___________ hat hackers are also known as Unethical hackers or Security crackers.
2. ___________ hat Hackers are a hybrid between Black hat Hackers and White hat hackers.
3. A _________ hat hacker is someone who is new to the hacking world but is intently focused on increasing their cyberattack skills.
4. ___________ hat hackers are hired by organizations to bug-test a new software or system network before it’s released.
5. ___________ hat hackers are hired by government agencies to spot vulnerabilities in security systems.
6. A __________ is someone who hacks into government networks and systems to draw attention to a political or social cause.
7. ____________ hacker bring technological innovation in the field of hacking.
8. ____________ hat Hackers are also known as Ethical Hackers.
9. A ___________ is simply a software that is used to record key sequences and store the strokes of keys pressed on your keyboard to a file on your computer.
10. ____________is also known by a different name, UI Redress.
11. _________________ is the term used for a broad range of malicious activities accomplished through human interactions.
12. ______________ involves victims being bombarded with false alarms and fictitious threats.
13. In ____________ an attacker obtains information through a series of cleverly crafted lies.
14. Using _________ and switch the hackers buy advertisement space on any website and then create an eye-catching advertisement on the website’s page.
15. _____________ hacking defines taking unauthorized access over an internet server, database and developing a change in the data.