0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. BYOD stands for
2. A good BYOD policy should require employees to keep their personal devices password-protected non-stop. It belongs to
3. Make it clear to your employees which devices are adequate, including operating systems. It belongs to
4. Most of the time, the BYOD-related security risks involve human error. It belongs to
5. On devices that are under a BYOD policy, we can find a combination of personal information and corporate data. It belongs to
6. It helps to protect buildings, computers, and networks. It belongs to
7. It is a set of rules, policies, and procedures designed to ensure all end users and networks within an organization meet minimum IT security and data protection security requirements.
8. It protects intellectual property from costly events. It belongs to
9. There is no password on files and documents. It belongs to
10. Each type of device and operating system will require its own security measures. It belongs to which feature of BYOD?
11. Bring Your Own Device allowing employees in an organization to use just one device prevents them from traveling with several devices.
12. Messaging apps, games, and social media apps can easily grab an employee’s attention when it should be focused on the task at hand.
13. For instance, Apple fans are very familiar with Apple technology and Windows fans are good with devices running on Windows operating systems.
14. It is the disadvantage of BYOD.
15. It belongs to the best practices of BYOD.