0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. These are amateur hackers that don’t possess the same level of skill or expertise as more advanced hackers in the field.
2. These hackers are also known as Ethical Hackers.
3. These hackers are also known as Security crackers.
4. This type of hacker sometimes acts in a legal way and sometimes not.
5 These hackers are hired by organizations to bug-test a new software or system network before it’s released.
6. These hackers are hired by government agencies to spot vulnerabilities in security systems.
7. Their motive is to become an experienced hacker.
8. They’re often the first ones to discover cutting-edge attack methods and are known to be the experts and innovators in the hacking world.
9. The objective of this hacking technique is to bring down a site or network by overloading it.
10. The hacker creates a WiFi access point such that it redirects the victim to the hacker’s page in order to steal their personal information.
11. Hackers will send data packets that pass through your computer, and they can do that if the website you are browsing doesn’t have an SSL certificate. It belongs to which technique of hacking?
12. Whenever a user comes to visit that website, most of the time user gets convinced to click on that advertisement due to its presentation to the user and he gets redirected to the malicious web page. It belongs to which technique of hacking?
13. In this attack, the hacker hides the actual UI where the victim is supposed to click.
14. It is an attempt to get you to share personal information, usually by impersonating a trusted source.
15. This is a more targeted version of the phishing scam whereby an attacker chooses specific individuals or enterprises.