0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The site – Limits the scope of a query to a single website.
2. The ‘*’ operator will list results that contain either of two specified search terms.
3. The ‘|’ eliminates unwanted results from your search.
4. The ip2location.com website is used to show the history of the websites.
5. The archive.org is used to show the hosting company of the website.
6. Using the ping command, we can find the IP address of any website.
7. Google Dorking is the technique of feeding advanced search queries into the Google search engine to hunt for sensitive data such as username, password, and log files.
8. In the Kali Linux, the whois command is used to display domain name information.
9. In shoulder surfing, the attacker tries to record the personal conversation of the target victim over communication mediums.
10. In the Eavesdropping, the attacker tries to catch the personal information of the victim by looking when the victim is entering the information.
11. Active footprinting means performing footprinting by getting in direct touch with the target machine.
12. Passive footprinting means collecting information about a system located at a remote distance from the attacker.
13. Trojans, Rootkits, or other malicious files are used in the Gaining access phase of hacking.
14. Phishing attacks, DoS attacks, BEC attacks, and Brute force attacks are used in Maintaining phase of hacking.
15. Scanning is the first phase of hacking.