0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A VM can behave like a ____________ computer system.
2. A virtual machine, usually known as a ____________, is created within another computing environment.
3. The computing environment on which a VM is created is known as the ___________.
4. ___________ virtual machines can exist within a single host at one time.
5. A virtual machine has its own _________, memory, network interface, and storage.
6. Often a server will use a program called a _____________ to manage multiple virtual machines that are running at the same time.
7. A hypervisor separates the machine’s resources from the ____________ and provisions them appropriately so they can be used by the VM.
8. Since hardware resources are indirect in VM, they are not as efficient as a ____________computer.
9. The extension of the image file use for the Kali Linux is ____________.
10. When many virtual machines are running at the same time on a single computer, __________ can become unstable.
11. A virtual machine is a computer file, typically called an ____________.
12. The VM helps to identify ___________ before it infects a computer.
13. Running a virtual machine with a cloud computing service is generally considered to be ______________.
14. A computer needs to be ___________ enough to run several virtual machines on a single host computer.
15. In terms of hardware accessibility a virtual machine is ___________ efficient.