0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The goal of these tests is to pinpoint security threats that emerge locally.
2. The pen tester attempts to get past the physical security barriers and gain access to your business’s security infrastructure.
3 . Alternatively, a NUC and WiFi Pineapple can be deployed onsite to remotely perform the test.
4. It focuses on people and processes and the vulnerabilities associated with them.
5. It is used to discover vulnerabilities or security weaknesses in web-based applications.
6. The pen tester has partial knowledge or access to an internal network or web application.
7. The pen tester has full knowledge and access to the source code and environment.
8. The pen tester is given little to no information regarding the IT infrastructure of a business.
9. Tester should have knowledge of data processing, presentation-making and computer file management. It belongs to which Ethical hacker skill.
10. the ability to convert normal text and speech into an incomprehensible form when sending it from one source to another. It belongs to which Ethical hacker skill.
11. ThE tester should have knowledge of C.P.U., RAM, and motherboard. It belongs to which Ethical hacker skill.
12. Ethical hackers have extensive knowledge of how devices connect with each other and the ways in which they send and receive data. It belongs to which Ethical hacker skill.
13. Only perform those actions on which you and the company agreed. It belongs to which Ethical hacker key principle.
14. Know exactly what you’re supposed to test and only test those systems. It belongs to which Ethical hacker key principle.
15. A Penetration Tester will often test systems that hold sensitive data and will have to sign a non-disclosure agreement. It belongs to which Ethical hacker key principle.