0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A bug bounty program, also known as a vulnerability rewards program.
2. For the bug bounty program payouts are fixed.
3. Memory forensics extracts data from storage media by searching modified, active, or deleted files.
4. In cyber forensics, there is a presentation stage after the analysis phase.
5. Preservation is the second stage of cyber forensic work.
6. The CISO is a senior-level executive responsible for developing and implementing an information security program.
7. Security engineers may be in charge of designing IT security infrastructure, but they will also be involved in its creation, implementation and management.
8. IT auditors design the systems to keep a company’s computers, networks, and data safe from everything from cyber attacks to natural disasters.
9. A Security Systems Administrator simulates cyberattacks in order to identify and report security flaws on computer systems, networks, and infrastructure.
10. Penetration tester handles all aspects of information security and protects the virtual data resources of a company.
11. Digital Forensic analysts use specialized methods and techniques to recover and examine data from computer systems.
12. Information security analysts are in charge of developing and implementing security measures for their organization.
13. IT auditors safeguard sensitive information by identifying weaknesses in a system’s network and creating strategies to prevent any security breaches in the technology.
14. Cyber forensic can recover deleted files, chat logs, emails, etc.
15. Disk forensics examines and analyzes the data from databases and their related metadata.