0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The best way of preventing chainmail attacks is by educating your employees.
2. Phishing is a technique used by cybercriminals to deceive the recipient into thinking they are communicating with someone they know.
3. Ransomware is also known as “CEO fraud”.
4. We should use the same password for different email accounts.
5. Jailbreaking is the term used to describe hacking into the Android mobile operating system.
6. The extended battery of the phone is a benefit of Android rooting.
7. Shortening battery life is a disadvantage of Jailbreaking.
8. Smishing is a phishing technique that can be done via phone.
9. We should keep the backup of critical files in multiple locations.
10. Mobile tethering is also known as the mobile hotspot.
11. For mobile safety, we should use single-factor authentication.
12. Spam emails are mostly sent by botnets.
13. A strong password is a mechanism that will prevent cyber-attackers from viewing emails, even if they were to intercept them.
14. An email gateway scans and processes all incoming and outgoing emails and makes sure that threats are not allowed in.
15. “123456” is an example of a strong password.