0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. In baiting an attacker obtains information through a series of cleverly crafted lies.
2. Honey trap involves defrauding people over the phone, enticing them to divulge sensitive information.
3. Diversion theft is when social engineers trick a delivery company into sending the package to a different location so that it can be intercepted.
4. Botnets have historically been used to launch distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks.
5. The concept of infrastructure security includes not only protection from a traditional cyber attack, but also protection from natural disasters and other calamities.
6. If a security breach occurs in an application, logging can assist in determining who gained access to the data.
7. Major, minor, and critical are the parts of identifying and prioritizing assets in cyber risk assessment.
8. Application security is also known as the pen test.
9. Data leak threat, insider threat, and service disruption are the parts of the identify vulnerability in cyber risk assessment.
10. The purpose of penetration testing is to identify and test all possible security vulnerabilities that are present in the software application.
11. In white box penetration testing, a tester is provided with partial knowledge of the system.
12. In the authorization step of application security, a user may be authorized to access and use the application after being authenticated.
13. Application security testing is the process of making applications more resistant to security threats, by identifying security weaknesses and vulnerabilities in source code.
14. Infrastructure security is also concerns the topic of resilience, which considers how an enterprise recovers from an attack or other disruption.
15. Data level is the highest level of infrastructure security.