0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Cybersecurity risk is typically defined by three components.
2. A consequence is a malicious act that seeks to damage data, steal data, or disrupt digital life.
3. A threat refers to a weakness, flaw, or error that can be exploited by attackers to gain unauthorized access
4. The vulnerability is the actual harm or damages that occur as a result of a network disruption.
5. Malware is an unwanted piece of programming or software that installs itself on a target system.
6. Encryption and use of HTML5 are recommended for the prevention of MitM attacks.
7. Identifying malicious traffic and halting access are recommended for the prevention of SQL injection attacks.
8. Phishing scams are an older attack method and rely on social engineering to achieve their goal.
9. In the DDoS attack, a third party will target a vulnerable website, typically one lacking encryption.
10. A data leak is a kind of risk that occurs through the employees in the organization.
11. If we don’t follow cyber risk management procedures, rules, and regulations, then non-compliance risks occur.
12. The third-party risk could happen while introducing automation in the process of the organization.
13. The resilient risk that affects the availability of business services after a disruption, such as a server outage or data breaches.
14. Cybersecurity risk management is a strategic approach to prioritizing threats.
15. Identify, analyze, evaluate, and prioritize are the steps in the cybersecurity risk management process.