0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. In a malware attack, the system’s internet activity may weirdly increase.
2. In a malware attack, browsers have new toolbars, extensions, or plugins installed.
3. You lose access to your files or your entire computer in an adware attack.
4. Size of disk space increases in a virus attack.
5. Virus is a computer program that, after infiltrating the system, replicates itself by modifying the codes of other programs.
6. Unlike viruses, worms do need a host to grow.
7. Similar to viruses, trojans too require user action to be deployed.
8. Ransomware grasps a computer system or the data it contains until the victim makes a payment.
9. Scareware is often for the purpose of spying on internet activity, tracking log in and password information, or collecting sensitive information that can be used for fraudulent purposes.
10. Adware can lure users to malicious sites.
11. A keylogger is a malicious software bundle designed to give unauthorized access to a computer or other software.
12. The fileless technique of using native tools to conduct a malicious attack is called “living off the land”.
13. Spyware is a malware tactic that manipulates users into believing they need to download or buy malicious, sometimes useless, software.
14. Scareware is less harmful than spyware.
15. Scareware programs generally install themselves on the system.