0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. It protect web applications, mobile applications, and application programming interfaces (APIs). It belongs to
2. It includes scanning an environment for flaws (such as unpatched programs) and ranking remedies based on risk. It belongs to
3. It also tends to include a focus on centralizing security management and tooling. It belongs to
4. It protects infrastructure components, including networks, servers, client devices, mobile devices, and data centers. It belongs to
5. It is a set of procedures and tools that you can use to identify, investigate, and respond to threats or damaging events. It belongs to
6. It uses a practice called encryption to secure information by obscuring the contents. It belongs to
7. These strategies are often part of a business continuity management (BCM) plan, designed to enable organizations to maintain operations with minimal downtime. It belongs to
8. Creating an information security policy can help organizations identify security gaps related to regulatory requirements and address them. It belongs to
9. Information security policies prioritize the protection of intellectual property and sensitive data such as personally identifiable information (PII). It belongs to
10. Provides training to the employees about various security threats. It belongs to
11. The protection of a system’s capacity to make software systems and data completely available when a user requires it is referred to
12. It means making information secure at all times. So, it should be reliable, correct, and complete. It belongs to
13. Encryption, Strong Passwords, Two factor authentication, IAM, and Physical Locks and Doors, all these come into
14. It is not a key element of ISP.
15. Systems that store personal data, or other sensitive data must be protected according to organizational standards, best practices, industry compliance standards, and relevant regulations. It belongs to which key element of ISP?