0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. ________________ involves implementing the hardware and software to secure a computer network from unauthorized access, intruders, attacks, disruption, and misuse.
2. ________________involves implementing various defenses within all software and services used within an organization against a wide range of threats.
3. _______________ involves processing and making decisions on handling and securing data assets.
4. ________________ involves in protecting the information stored in the digital environment or cloud architectures for the organization
5. _______________is where criminals could compromise your computer and use it to steal resources, such as Bitcoins and other digital currencies.
6. Computer _____________are capable of corrupting your files and systems.
7. _____________is designed and carried out to protect the print, digital, and other private, sensitive, and private data from unauthorized persons.
8. Information security is also known as _____________.
9. Cybersecurity is meant to protect attacks in _____________such as data, storage sources, devices, etc.
10. Cybersecurity usually deals with ____________, cyber frauds and law enforcement.