0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Closing all the open ports, and Uninstalling all scripts or applications belongs to which phase of hacking?
2. At this point, the hacker designs the network map to decide how to carry out the attack. . It belongs to which phase of hacking?
3. To pull attacks, hackers seek any information that is useful like computer names, IP addresses, and user accounts at this phase.
4. Once a hacker has gained access to a system to the point that it is vulnerable, he wants to stay that access for future exploitation and attacks. It belongs to which phase of hacking?
5. This is the most important and the first phase in ethical hacking to get the right path.
6. Hackers use the dialers, port scanners, and different data gathering instrumentality is concerned in this phase.
7. During this step, hackers collect particular information about ports, live machines and OS details, and the topology of networks, routers, firewalls, and servers.
8. It means collecting information about a system located at a remote distance from the attacker.
9. It means getting the information by getting in direct touch with the target machine.
10. It is used to check the network connectivity between host and server/host.
11. It shows the domain name and IP Address of the website.
12. It shows geolocation information as well as the hosting service name also.
13. It can show the history of a website.
14. This operator searches the entire content of a given page for keywords supplied by the hacker.
15. It limits the scope of a query to a single website.