0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A __________ penetration test simulates the old-school way to breach security.
2. _______________ penetration testing focuses on people and processes and the vulnerabilities associated with them.
3. ______________ penetration testing involves identifying and examining the connections between all devices connected to the business’s WiFi.
4. ______________ penetration testing is used to discover vulnerabilities or security weaknesses in client side applications.
5. _____________ penetration testing is used to discover vulnerabilities or security weaknesses in web-based applications.
6. Network service penetration testing is also known as ____________ testing.
7. During a gray box penetration test, the pen tester has ____________ knowledge or access to an internal network or web application.
8. _____________ box penetration testing is when the pen tester has full knowledge and access to the source code and environment.
9. During a ____________ box penetration test, the pen tester is given little to no information regarding the IT infrastructure of a business.
10. ______________ hackers aim to investigate the system or network for weak points that malicious hackers can exploit or destroy.
11. Ethical hacking is also known as White hat hacking or ________________.
12. Black box testing is also known as _____________ penetration testing.
13. White box penetration testing is also known as ____________ penetration testing.
14. ____________ Hacking is an authorized practice of bypassing system security to identify potential data breaches and threats in a network.
15. Ethical hackers are also known as _____________ hat hackers.