0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Hostile governments or terrorists may steal information, destroy it, or leverage insider threats. It belongs to
2. Attackers can target computer networks of stock markets, payment systems, and banks to steal money or block people from accessing the funds they need.
3. It prevents legitimate users from accessing a website by flooding it with fake requests and forcing the website to handle these requests.
4. It refers to monitoring other countries to steal secrets.
5. The Estonian attack was
6. The Stuxnet attack on Iran was
7. The Colonial Pipeline attack was
8. Shamoon wiper malware used in
9. The UK’s data privacy officials fined £18.4m for a major data breach. It belongs to
10. The hacker “Peace” had sold 200 million usernames and passwords for $1900. It belongs to
11. The DoS attacks used in
12. A hacker group identifying itself as “Guardians of Peace” responsible for
13. The virus searched each infected PC for signs of Siemens Step 7 software. It belongs to
14. The hackers use cyberattacks to promote an ideology. It belongs to
15. if a country is trying to develop a vaccine and another one already has it, cyber warfare could be used to steal information pertaining to their solution. It belongs to