0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. It targets high-ranking employees at the targeted organization. It belongs to
2. In this attack, cyber attackers usually target lower-level employees and vulnerable accounts.
3. It is a technique used by cybercriminals to deceive the recipient into thinking they are communicating with someone they know.
4. It is a message that attempts to convince a recipient to make a given number of copies and pass them to a certain number of recipients.
5 It sends out a massive amount of emails to a targeted organization causing the email server to crash from system overload.
6. It refers to unsolicited email messages, usually sent in bulk to a large list of recipients.
7. It is a phishing attack that occurs via text messages.
8. It is a phishing attack that occurs over the phone.
9. If the content is sensitive, it needs to be encrypted before it is emailed to the intended recipient. It belongs to
10. It scans and processes all incoming and outgoing emails and makes sure that threats are not allowed in.
11. The email authentication standards commonly used for making this verification possible are SPF, DKIM, and DMARC.
12. This means providing a password as well as a temporary passcode sent to your mobile device via text message. It belongs to
13 . It is a feature that allows you to share your mobile’s internet data with other devices.
14. When people aren’t happy with their service providers, they jailbreak their phones to get rid of the default service providers. It belongs to
15. Jailbreaking lets you remove manufacturer-specific default apps, forgo file restrictions, and change the look and feel of your phone. It belongs to