0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A security policy is a ___________ that states in writing how a company plans to protect its physical and information technology assets.
2. Security policies describe how the company plans to _________ its employees about protecting the company’s assets.
3. Security policies are important because they __________ an organization’s assets, both physical and digital.
4. ___________ security policies are aimed at protecting the company’s buildings and equipment.
5. ___________ security policies protect intellectual property from costly events, like data breaches and data leaks.
6. An ____________ security policy is a set of rules designed to ensure all end-user and networks meet minimum IT security and data protection security requirements.
7. BYOD is a _________ policy of allowing employees to bring personally owned devices such as laptops, and tablets in the workplace.
8. BYOD __________ the cost for employers.
9. BYOD _____________ productivity and innovation.
10. Employees use their devices outside the workplace and they can access _____________ Wifi connections at coffee shops, stores, and airports.
11. ____________ Device Management software allows IT to automate any device that is directly connected to an organization’s network.
12. Before the removal of corporate data from your employee’s device don’t forget to ____________ their data and content.
13. Ease of access and security are always at ___________ ends of the scale.
14. Employees often are ____________ that their negligence can cause a serious data breach.
15. There is a __________ gap between the leadership and employees regarding what data or information they can access or share and what they cannot.