0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. If we don’t follow cyber risk management procedures, rules, and regulations, then these types of risks occur.
2. A simple error in storage configuration could result in the outsourcing of confidential data to the malicious actor.
3. It includes trusted insiders, corporate spies, nation-states, criminal groups (including a group of hackers), terrorist organizations, etc.
4 This kind of risk takes place when new technologies are introduced to a company.
5 Avoiding compromised websites such as those not using HTML5 is an excellent proactive defense.
6. It’s important to recognize suspicious links, files, or websites to prevent these types of attacks.
7. Providing the option to turn off page scripts is vital to thwart a malicious payload from activating.
8. A common-sense approach to security is the best prevention. It belongs to
9. In most cases, servers need to be taken offline for maintenance. It belongs to
10. Implementation of smart firewalls is one prevention method for this type of attack. It belongs to
11. Two-factor authentication is a robust protection method for the prevention of this type of attack.
12. Encryption and use of HTML5 are recommended for the prevention of this type of attack.
13. Users must maintain good safety habits until a fix is released. It belongs to
14. Avoid downloading programs or executables from unrecognized vendors. It belongs to
15. Keep all security apps/software updated and make sure firmware on smart devices is also using the latest version. It belongs to