0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The __________, vulnerability, and consequence are the components of cyber security risk.
2. A cybersecurity _____________ is a malicious act that seeks to damage data, steal data, or disrupt digital life in general.
3. A ______________ refers to weakness, flaw, or error that can be exploited by attackers to gain unauthorized access.
4. The _____________ is the actual harm or damages that occur as a result of a network disruption.
5. ___________ is an unwanted piece of programming or software that installs itself on a target system.
6. A traffic Interception attack is also known as _____________.
7. ____________ scams rely on social engineering to achieve their goal.
8. A _________ is an attack method in which malicious parties target servers and overload them with user traffic.
9. Cross site attack is also referred to as an ____________ attack.
10. A Man-in-the-Middle attack occurs when a third-party ___________ a session between client and host.
11. _____________ risk takes place when new technologies are introduced to a company.
12. If we don’t follow cyber risk management procedures, rules, and regulations, then non-_____________ risks occur.
13. _______________ risk is related to the ability of the company to bounce back from a cyber-attack.
14. _____________ malware attempts to deliver its payload by disguising itself as legitimate software.
15. ______________ is an attempt to install malware that forces the infected system to perform “crypto-mining,”.