0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The team must ensure that all the affected systems are completely removed to avoid further damage caused by the cyber attack.
2. To identify issues, the company needs to pay attention to the log files, scan results alerts from systems, and perform threat hunting.
3. Everyone also has to be aware of their roles and responsibilities in case of a cyber event. It belongs to
4. This incident response phase involves everything you can do to mitigate damage once you’re already under a cyber-attack.
5 Determine what worked well in your response plan, and where there were some holes.
6. The CSIRT team should double-check the safety and ensure that the system is free from all infections.
7. An infection can also shut down the system, again and again, disabling victims to work or proceeding with any activity using the system. It belongs to
8. Password attack is another example of this attack in which a hacker uses a combination of passwords to get into the system. It belongs to
9. The attacker executes the attack using a removable device. It belongs to
10. The attacker sends an email to victims with malicious links or files attached to them. It belongs to
11. It is a term used to describe the process by which an organization handles a data breach or cyberattack. It belongs to
12. These are set of written instructions that outline the organization’s response to network events, security incidents, and confirmed breaches. It belongs to
13. Ideally, incident response activities are conducted by an organization’s computer security incident response team. It belongs to
14. The systems and tools should be tested, verified, and monitored to become fully functional. It belongs to
15. All the malicious data should be securely removed and systems should again be hardened and patched, and updates should be applied.