0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. It acts as a gatekeeper.
2. It converts plain text into ciphertext.
3. Voice recognition, fingerprint scanning, facial recognition, and iris recognition belong to
4. It is a network-attached system used as a trap for cyber-attackers to detect and study the tricks and types of attacks used by hackers.
5 The end goal of this is to allow an organization to access untrusted networks, such as the internet.
6. The recognition of signature, keystroke, and voice pattern recognition belong to
7. The hand geometry, DNA, fingerprints, and face recognition belong to
8. It blocks bad data and unwanted traffic.
9. This authentication process is much simpler and is also considerably faster.
10. Username & password verification and a mobile device authentication belong to
11. Username & password verification, fingerprint verification, and a mobile device authentication belong to
12. It helps cybersecurity researchers to learn about the different types of attacks used by attackers.
13. These servers and resources are isolated and given limited access to the LAN to ensure they can be accessed via the internet but the internal LAN cannot.
14. It is generally the default password that comes printed on the router and is the easiest to break. It belongs to
15. Passwords are stolen using illegal network access and with tools like keyloggers.