0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A ___________ firewall is a physical device that attaches between a computer network and a gateway.
2. A firewall acts as a ______________.
3. _______________ is a security method in which information is encoded in such a way that only authorized user can read it.
4. Data Encryption is a method of preserving data confidentiality by transforming it into ____________.
5._______________ is the statistical analysis and measurement of people’s unique behavioral and physical characteristics.
6. The two types of biometrics are behavioural biometrics and ____________ biometrics.
7. _____________ software is a program that is created to search, detect, prevent and remove software viruses from your system.
8. The _____________ authentication system that came out is the combination of the username and the password.
9. _____________ is a network-attached system used as a trap for cyber-attackers to detect and study the tricks and types of attacks used by hackers.
10. There are two types of honeypots. One is ____________ honeypot and the second is production honeypot.
11. Wireless network security primarily protects a wireless network from unauthorized and ____________ access attempts.
12. There is usually three kind of security __________, WPA, WPA2.
13. _______________ management is a system that facilitates a simple, secure way to store passwords and access them quickly when required.
14. In ________attack, passwords are stolen using illegal network access and with tools like keyloggers.
15. ___________ force attack is stealing passwords with the help of automated tools and gaining access to user data.