0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. It is one of the most dangerous malware since it can remain unnoticed by the user and work silently in the background.
2. It is a standalone program that replicates itself to infect other computers without requiring action from anyone.
3. It is a computer program that, after infiltrating the system, replicates itself by modifying the codes of other programs.
4. It locks your files and folders with a robust encryption algorithm.
5 Law enforcement and intelligence agencies also uses this for surveillance purposes.
6. When it takes hold, your system acts as if it were a zombie computer, and the hacker can exert absolute control over your device using remote access.
7. It can be an annoyance and can install spyware.
8. It can also refer to legitimate software that monitors your data for commercial purposes like advertising.
9. The intent of this is to frighten the computer user into paying for fake software or to further infect a computer system.
10. Unlike traditional malware, this malware does not require an attacker to install any code on a target’s system, making it hard to detect.
11. When a system is infected with the virus, then this can come as a freeze or a BSOD. It belongs to
12. Whatever free prize the ad promises, it will cost you plenty. It belongs to
13. This is symptomatic of a ransomware infection. It belongs to
14. If you notice strange files or programs on your hard drive a virus might have put them there. It belongs to
15. How does malware get into your device?