0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Malware, or malicious software, is any program or file that is intentionally harmful to a computer, ___________, or server.
2. A ___________ needs a host program to write its code on that program and replicate it.
3. A _________is a malicious program that uses computer networks to spread itself.
4. After infiltrating your system, ____________ locks your files and folders with a robust encryption algorithm.
5. ____________ is often for the purpose of spying on internet activity, tracking log in and password information, or collecting sensitive information.
6. ____________ displays unwanted advertisements on your computer, sometimes in the form of pop-up ads, that track users’ browsing activity.
7. A ____________ is a malicious software bundle designed to give unauthorized access to a computer or other software.
8. _____________ are a type of monitoring software designed to record keystrokes made by a user.
9. Unlike traditional malware, ___________malware does not require an attacker to install any code on a target’s system, making it hard to detect.
10. _____________is a malware tactic that manipulates users into believing they need to download or buy malicious, sometimes useless, software.
11. A ___________ horse is a malicious program that pretends to be legitimate and attracts users to install it by misrepresenting itself as useful software for their system.
12. For the most part, malware is now being spread via the __________.
13. Bloatware is an _____________ software.
14. Memory only malware, exploit kits are techniques of ___________ malware.
15. ______________ make your computer lie to you, and sometimes, lie to antivirus and security software, too.