0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A cyber attack is
2. Cybercriminals conduct which type of attacks on companies?
3. It comes in many types, including trojans, viruses, and worms, and all of them replicate and propagate through a device or network.
4. These attacks are breaches that allow attackers to intercept the data transmitted between networks, computers, or users.
5. It is the method of sending fraudulent communications that seems to come from a reputable source, usually through email.
6. These attacks overwhelm the target system so it cannot respond to legitimate requests.
7. This attack is a hacking method that uses trial and error to crack passwords, login credentials, and encryption keys.
8. It is a shorthand for “robot network”, a group of interconnected devices which work in tandem to complete repetitive tasks.
9. When an intruder discovers a code flaw, they create an exploit that allows them to gain access to a company before it knows there is a problem.
10. This occurs when an attacker inserts malicious code into a server using structure query language forcing the server to deliver protected information.
11. These are individuals or groups of people who use technology to commit cybercrime with the intention of stealing sensitive company information or personal data and generating profits.
12. We can say that they are innocent pawn who unknowingly exposes the system to outside threats.
13. They are individuals or groups of hackers who work together and see themselves as fighting injustice.
14. Attacks on retailers, police forces, and government websites have led to the recognition of hackers or hacker groups. It belongs to which motive of cyber attack.
15. These people will steal classified information and sell it for profit or harm a company that they believe has treated them unfairly. It belongs to which motive of cyber attack.