0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Confidentiality, ______________, and availability are the three core concepts of information security.
2. Content needs to be consistent, accurate, and complete at all stages, whether it is at rest or in transit. It is the _____________ principle in triad.
3. The principle of _______________ ensures that only the people who have permission or authority to view content can do so.
4. The ______________ principle in the triad, reflects the ease with which authorized users can access information or content.
5. _______________ strategies protect web applications, mobile applications, and application programming interfaces.
6. ______________ simply means that the application is running in a shared environment.
7. _____________ uses a practice called encryption to secure information by obscuring the contents.
8. ______________ security strategies protect infrastructure components, including networks, servers, client devices, mobile devices, and data centers.
9. ____________ is a set of procedures and tools that you can use to identify, investigate, and respond to threats or damaging events.
10. __________________ includes scanning an environment for flaws (and ranking remedies based on risk.
11. _______________ strategies typically account for how you can recover information, how you can restore systems, and how you can resume operations.
12. An _____________ is a set of rules, policies and procedures designed to ensure all end users and networks within an organization meet minimum IT security and data protection security requirements.
13. An ____________ control policy can help outline the level of authority over data and IT systems for every level of your organization.
14. The data in the _______________ class does not enjoy the privilege of being protected by law, but the data owner judges that it should be protected against unauthorized disclosure.
15. Digital signatures are commonly used in to validate the ___________ of data.