0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A VM is also known as
2. The computer on which VM is installed, is known as
3 . A virtual machine has its own
4. Server uses a program to manage multiple virtual machines that are running at the same time. It is known as
5. A VM can be used for
6. For using different O.S. in VM, we will use
7. A separate sandbox environment is provided by a virtual machine to test applications. It belongs to which advantage of VM.
8. As every operating system virtually exists separately within the host. It belongs to which advantage of VM.
9. if the machine crashes there will be no problem to the host computer. It belongs to which advantage of VM.
10. Virtual machines provide an option known as a guest operating system which allows applications to run in guest mode. It belongs to which advantage of VM.
11. In case of any failure it will be difficult to figure out where the fault has occurred. It belongs to which disadvantage of VM.
12. It cannot access the hardware directly. And also its speed is not sufficient for most IT firms. It belongs to which disadvantage of VM.
13. A computer needs to be powerful enough to run several virtual machines on a single host computer. It belongs to which disadvantage of VM.
14. Running a virtual machine with a cloud computing service is generally considered to be expensive.
15. For installation of Kali Linux on Virtual Machine, We need which type of file?