0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. This is a senior-level executive responsible for developing and implementing an information security program.
2. They maintain the security system, test the final security system, approve Lan, Wan, and routers, develop the project timelines and do a risk analysis.
3 . They are responsible for analyzing existing security procedures and suggesting changes to upper management for increased efficiency and extra security.
4. It helps to protect an organization by employing a range of technologies and processes to prevent, detect and manage cyber threats.
5. It designs the systems to keep a company’s computers, networks, and data safe from everything from cyber attacks to natural disasters.
6. It simulates cyberattacks in order to identify and report security flaws on computer systems, networks, and infrastructure, including internet sites.
7. They safeguard sensitive information by identifying weaknesses in a system’s network and creating strategies to prevent any security breaches in the technology.
8. They use specialized methods and techniques to recover and examine data from computer systems.
9. They are responsible for the desktop, mobile, and network security, and are also responsible for installing, administering, and troubleshooting an organization’s security solutions.
10. This branch of forensics examines and analyzes the data from databases and their related metadata.
11. This branch of forensics deals with collecting data from the cache and RAM in raw and then retrieving information from that data.
12. This branch of forensics involves hacking-related crimes.
13. This involves monitoring and analyzing the network traffic to and from the criminal’s network.
14. Cyber forensics can do
15. A bug bounty program is also known as