0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. A type of social engineering where an attacker leaves a physical device infected with a type of malware where it’s most likely to be found.
2. These are used for surreptitiously mining cryptocurrencies, as well as targeting IoT infrastructure.
3. These attacks skyrocketed throughout the pandemic, ranging from COVID-19 relief scams and impersonating the CDC, to the lure of small business loans and tax extensions.
4. It is a type of testing used to cover vulnerabilities, threats, and risks that an attacker could exploit in software applications, networks, or web applications.
5. It is the process of developing, adding, and testing security features within applications to prevent security vulnerabilities against threats such as unauthorized access and modification.
6. Vulnerabilities can be found in applications managed by third-party vendors or internally made software, and many flaws are easily fixed once identified.
7. It is the process of identifying, analyzing, and evaluating risk.
8. It is a weakness that could be exploited to cause data breaches or other cyber attacks. It belongs to
9. It can be defined as an occurrence, individual, entity, or action that has the potential to harm operations, systems, and/or exploit vulnerabilities to circumvent the security of your organization. It belongs to
10. It classifies each asset as major, minor, and critical. It belongs to
11. Category of risk will be high, medium and low. It belongs to
12. It is used to scan Wifi networks and attack vectors in the wireless network infrastructure.
13 . These are used to locate and identify vulnerabilities in servers, workstations, or other network hosts.
14. These are used to identify possible network security attacks.
15. The identification of security vulnerabilities in web applications and their source code by using automated vulnerability scanning tools.