0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. ____________ can be defined as the use of various techniques to keep sensitive information in email communication and accounts secure.
2. A __________ mail is a message that attempts to convince a recipient to make a given number of copies and pass them to a certain number of recipients.
3. ____________ is a technique used by cybercriminals to deceive the recipient into thinking they are communicating with someone they know.
4. In _____________, the attacker masquerades as a trusted entity and dupes the victim into opening an email.
5. ___________ email compromise is a highly sophisticated type of spear phishing that targets high-ranking employees at the targeted organization.
6. Email spam is also know as ____________ email.
7. The email authentication standards used for email verification possible are SPF, DKIM, and _____________.
8. For a strong password, we will use a blend of lower-case letters, upper-case letters, ___________, and special symbols.
9. _______________ is the term used to describe hacking into Apple’s mobile operating system.
10. Apple is very clear that jailbreaking __________ your iPhone’s warranty.
11. We can install _______________ Apps via Jailbroken iPhones.
12. Android ____________ is the art of technique with the help one can get easily unrestricted access to the system files.
13. Two-factor authentication is also known as ______________.
14. When you are downloading apps, be sure to download them from the official app stores and check _____________.
15. Smishing is a type of phishing that can be done via _____________.